Ok, here's the current battle plan.
- First, we need to import available documentation that has been produced by Lokad and just lays around the block.
- Second, we need to provide a few gentle tutorials
- Third, we'd need to assign page ownership and just keep resources updated to the CQRS Story event stream.
Lokad team promises to keep sharing information and practical things into the cqrs-story, while keeping things simple and language - consistent.
Specific Todo Items
NB: You might need to join.
- Import Abdullin bliki contents into this site (permission granted by the author)
- Help needed to import links from CQRS Starting Point into lists of references, samples and videos
- Think it would be best for Rinat to narrow down which links, videos, etc. are still applicable to this wiki site and then we can import.
- Start a list of Frequently Asked Qestions using materials from DDD/CQRS Community
- Create a list of important words in dictionary (en routé by abdullin)
- Start a list of CQRS World Community and practitioners (en routé by abdullin)
- Import case studies (no need to worry about nice formatting or beauty now):
More TODO items are to be added. They will be shared via the same cqrs-story updates.